Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Week Somethin'

Hey everybody!

I hope everything is good with you guys!

So this week I don't really have a lot of time because we went on a really cool hike to this lake called Lago Di Carrezza.  It was super duper pretty.  I didn't take any pictures

Hows Flubba doing?

This week we did some trainings with the zone and they went really well.  That's right, Imma zone leader.  We set a fun zone goal where we play a card game called bang as an entire zone.  The way you get cards is you do certain things during the week like lessons with members/investigators or also obbedience stuff.  Then we do a zoom call like twice a week to play a couple rounds together.  It's been fun so far.

Other than that we were able to find a couple new people to teach this week which is good.  We do a lot of find over Facebook by posting things in Facebook groups to advertise who we are and what we do.  We've been able to start a lot of conversations!  Some positive some negative reactions.  I've noticed that people have a lot less filter with what they say over social media.  But elder Holland said that when we are rejected we are standing shoulder to shoulder with the best life that this world has ever known.  We're trying our best to follow our savior Jesus Christ and I feel closer to Him than ever.  

I am really greatful for these last four weeks I have.  I'm gonna work really hard and sprint to the finish.  And then the last week I've decided I'm gonna get really trunky

But yeah I heard this week that we are not going to be able to go to rome.  Real sad about that.

But I gotta go so here's a pic

Attachments area

No comments:

Post a Comment