Saturday, May 2, 2020

Week 76



Hey Gang how's it?

This week for me has been good.  We are still working hard and finding success and blessings on blessings on blessings.  those little blessings everyday are what keeps us going.  The Lord is with us I can feel it.  

As I said when I called home, we were able to find a new "friend" which is the politically correct term for gator (slang for investigator).  Her name is V and she actually found out bout the church online and when she saw us missionaries in Brixen on Facebook we were able to start a conversation and set up an appointment over whatsapp.  She was catholic but she left because she wasn't happy and is trying to look into other religions.  So we had one lesson with her and she said that she has read some of the Book of Mormon which is amazing!  She was like "I understood everything except I don't know where the hill Cumora is I've never heard of that"  So you could say she's having some major doubts about her testimony.  Be sure to pray for her!  And also for our other two peeps who are progressing Blessing and M.  We are only teaching women because Anziano Kunzli is a Swiss snack.  

We are continuing to make good food.  We made another lasagna and every time we make lasagna with fresh pasta we have the left over scraps of pasta from when we cut out the sheets.  And so we just make a big pasta ball and cook it.  The first time we birthed Mike the pasta ball and this time Prascilla was born.  They're married.  Not in the temple yet but they're taking the lessons and progressing towards marriage for eternity.  Next time we are probably gonna make some lil pasta babies for them.  I guess you could say Mike and Pracilla are our equivalent of Wilson from the movie Castaway.  

Anyways  other than that everything here is going well.  I wanna hear how things are going back home and all.  Although maybe I kinda know everything already since I call you guys teewice a week.  maybe that's too much.  Maybe we should do once a month.  I'm kiiiiiiding! I like hearing from y'alls.  Family game night sounds fun I miss playing boardgames.  Also I miss having family hide from the Nazi's night??  Sounds pretty fun?  

Anyways let me know how everyone is doing.  And also I always love getting pictures of paisley.  How is she?  

I love all you guys and miss you a lot and a lot.

until next time...  CIAO!

Anziano Tagg

Mike and Prascilla

No comments:

Post a Comment