Saturday, May 2, 2020

Week 77

Hey Guiyzzzz!  How is everything!?  I always ask that but nobody ever answers me.  Does anyone even love me?

Ok anyways this week has been gooda.  We are workin' hard, and having fun too.  

I hope you guys make some time to have fun.  playing with Bruno baby?  Playing with Flubba but not too rough?  Going outside?  

This week it was raining almost the whole week but we didn't care, we just put some rain coats on and went outside to go on our semi-daily walks.  The only rain coat I had was this leftover Sorella one I found in the apartment but I didn't care.  It's made a big difference being able to go outside.  Man wasn't made to stay inside all day.  Unless of course he has biolent bideodames to keep him busy.  

As far as the work goes this week was good, there's not much different, we are doing well, Mike and Prascilla are doing well, they are happily married still.  Wait, I did tell you guys about Mike and Prascilla our pasta-ball friends right? 

Oh yeah we've also started doing this thing as a zone were we try make cool videos to post on the zone facebook page as a way to find people who are interested.  People have done little vlogs explaining who we are, little musical numbers, and other things.  As you know my comp and I did a concert on our balcony for all our neighbors and it was actually really fun.  And then other people started playing their instruments for us too.  It was awesome!  We are also working on one of those "pass the tag" videos.  Idk even how to explain it but there are a lot of example on facebook right now.  Basically one person has the name tag and does something cool and then tosses it out of the video frame and then the next person catches it and does something cool and throws it to the next person.  You have to be cool to do it.  No "not-cools" aloud.

But yeah, this week I have been using this app that was recommended to us missionaries called the "mindfulness" app.  It kinda like guides you through different meditation exercises.  It was strange at first but then I discovered that it is the best thing ever and it really helps me.  I often get too caught up and worried about every little thing thanks to my dang genes, but this has really helped me to kinda step out of the current situation and look at it in a different perspective and be able to control how I react.  It's kinda hard but I can feel myself becoming master Oogway from Kung-fu Panda.  "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift....That is why they call it the present"  Might as well tell the church to return those plane tickets cuz I'm gonna just disappear into a cloud of peach peddles and float my way to America.  

Ok as a final thought, I want to share this quote from the introduction to the Book of Mormon.  "the Book of Mormon is the most correct of any book on earth" think about that, THE MOST CORRECT BOOK ON EARTH!!  and then it says, "we invite all men everywhere to read the Book of Mormon, to ponder in their hearts the message it contains, and then to ask God the Eternal Father, in the name of Jesus Christ if the book is true"  Have you guys prayed to ask God if the Book of Mormon is true?  Have you really pondered the message it contains?  Have you done all of that recently?  I have, and I know that it is true.

I love you guys a ton.  You are great examples to me.  All of you.

In the name of Jesus Christ amen



No comments:

Post a Comment