Friday, May 29, 2020

Week 80/81?



Hey all!  
Alrighty it's been another week.  I guess 2 weeks actually since I last wrote.  

This week was really good.  We have been really busy even just from our apartments which is super coo.  It was full of happiness this week.  The week before was a little rough but this week was really good.  I mean not everything was all peachy... we have problems with our car and we've tried to fix it like 3 times but it no worky.  Then we called a mechanic and he just didn't show up.  We called him a second time and he didn't show up a second day in a row.  Customer service in Italy is the worst.  We really need to fik it because we need it for the baptism on Saturday.  BUT overall things are good and we were able to deal with everything.

Oh yeah and V is all ready to go for saturday!  She had her baptismal interview on Monday and she got a C+ so that's passing 👍....  Jk, she did great.  She's really awesome and she's gonna be a great strength to the branch.  Plus she has a son so it's like we're getting a 2 for 1!  We're really excited for her.  We have had to work out some complications with the whole ceremony like how many people can be there and the procedures for disinfecting everything before and after.  Also an usher needs to stand at the door to take everyone's temperature before they come in.  And then everyone has to pee in a cup.  

I'm kiiiiiiding but they actually do have to take temperatures.  It reminds me of that scene in I Am Legend when all the guards are letting people through but only if they pass the little eye scan thingy and then when people don't pass it they're all like "no let me through I'm clean!  Scan me again"  and then it creates a panic and the people storm the gate and try to get on the helicopter but it's too heavy to take off and it ends up crashing and exploding.  So that's basically where we're at right now.

But anyways I hope things at home are good.  Are restrictions lightening up yet?  

So I guess I should finish this email.  A lot has happened between the last paragraph and this one.  We went on a short hike that was actually really fun and then we got home and we were wippin' up some pizza when Anziano Gardner and Anziano Fry just walked in our apartment 😂😂😂😂! Apparently, president called and gave them permission to come up from Bolzano and hang out with us haha.  I was shook.  But yeah they just came in here and munched on our pizza and we hung out with them for the day.  It was so fun.  Definitely the best P-day for a while.  We were banging (playing a card game called bang) when the Sorelle in Trento called and we had to all be quiet to not blow our cover. But they found out that we were hanging out without them haha.

Anyways that's why I haven't had a lot of time to write or call.  But I love you guys a lot and a lot and I miss you tons.  I can't believe that I only have like 2 months left 😱

Anziano Tagg




No comments:

Post a Comment