Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Week 79

Hey Hey Hey!

Wassthup guysth?  I wanna asthk you guysth a questhion.  What do you think of listhpsth?  I hate them.  Honesthly sthpeach inpedimentsth in general are justh horrendousth.

Okay anyways this week has been a good one.  I wanna wish you a happy Mother's day again!  It was good to be able to talk with you Mom and I just wanna say thank you for everything that you have done for me.  I didn't say it enough growing up.  Probably because I was always too busy being nagged all the time.  I'm kiiiiiiidiing I love you a lot and a lot.

Things here are looking up.  we have been able to do a lot of good work.  We found two new people to teach.  One is a friend of an old simp.  His name is E... and he picked up the phone when we were trying to call H...  We said "hey is this H...?"  and he said "No" "oh then who is this?" "E..." "ok well we have a message for you E... can we share it with you?" "yeah sure"

E così via.  We have been able to teach him a couple of times.  He's a cool guy!  The second new peep is the cousin of some members.  We were able to teach them all together and it was a really really good lesson the spirit was there.  I love love love teaching the Gospel .  Every time it is such an amazing experience.  It's almost as if it's true.

Also this week V... committed to be baptized on the 30th of May and we are super di duper excited for her.  We love her a lot and we haven't even met her in person.  She's continuing to learn and grow and were happy about that.  I think she understands about Hill Cumora now.

Also things have been lightening up restriction wise which is good.  They are still taking it slow and not letting up all the way.  But it's progress.

Well that's this week.  What'sup with y'all?  I hope school and work is all going well.  I'm thinking more and more about coming home and starting work and classes and yucky grownup stuff.  What I'm really excited for is to play with my stuffed animals and bideodames and have playdates.  But I still have two more months and I'm grateful for that.  I don't want to leave yet.

I love you guys!

Anziano Tagg

No comments:

Post a Comment